I guess it's perfectly normal to feel this way since I came from a bitter break-up!
I know I'm not pretty.I guess I'd classify myself as average...but that's just my opinion.
Everywhere I go, beauty is perceived as goddess-like, flawless...almost (if not completely) PERFECT.
And can a normal person like me be even considered beautiful despite the fact that...
1) I'm only 5'5" yet I weigh 120 lbs.(Pretty heavy, right? People say I'm fat.)
2) I have braces on.(The more obvious metal braces...not the clear ones and a friend of mine told me I couldn't pull it off.)
3) I have a flat nose and it's ugly.(I need rhinoplasty for this.)
4) I have eyebags.(Since I stay up late thinking about a lot of things.)
5) I don't have even skin tone.
6) I've got around 10 moles on my face and even a few freckles to make it worse.
7) I've been called ugly a few times.
Yeah, the abovementioned make me feel so ugly.And maybe my ex left me behind because of this?
I really don't know.We never had a closure.But it can be a factor.
Yes, I'm sad.I thought I'd be able to sleep a moment ago but I guess I was wrong.